- Are you a strong sales agent that understands and loves your area and knows you could up your production significantly, if only you were given more opportunities and personalized consultation to get better results from your existing personal network?
- Are you looking for tactical transaction and marketing advice directly from your Broker?
- Do you want to minimize "red tape," paperwork, bureaucracy, and mandatory monthly fees?
- Are you interested surrounding yourself with high-integrity professionals who are driven to succeed?
What we offer:
- Broker support. We offer an open-door policy to help with nuanced transactional matters on an as-needed basis.
- Streamlined Operations. No phone duty, no oppressive paperwork, no surprise or mandatory monthly fees. We offer a simple commission structure and a streamlined closing process to get our agents paid quickly after funding, with same-day electronic transfer options available.
- Beautiful Office Space / Web Presence. High-end retail office presence in one of the fastest growing districts in downtown Austin, with a wide-reaching web presence and social media following.
- Brand / Content / Marketing. The TOWERS brand is well-known and held in high-regard. TOWERS agents have the unique and exclusive opportunity to attach personal branding to powerful, insightful TOWERS content. TOWERS also heavily invests in and executes on multi-channel company marketing to help generate leads and promote the TOWERS brand for the benefit of all TOWERS agents.
- Agent-Centered Bleeding-Edge Technology. TOWERS works with first-class providers to offer our agents a premium CRM solution (at no cost to our agents) and low-cost access to a superior quality agent-branded website with integrated IDX solution.
- Boutique Culture. No having to go through several layers of operations to get to a decision-maker or discuss a critical transactional or client issue. Principals are hands-on, directly involved in the day-to-day operations of the firm, and are in the trenches transactionally. While it is no secret that we strive to operate a profitable business, we also believe that our agents are our most valuable asset, and go to great lengths to balance our focus on the bottom-line with the needs of our people.
- Leads That Close. We know they close because our agents have closed them on a consistently strong percentage basis (well above the reported industry standard) We have stats and are happy to discuss specifics with interested and qualified applicants.
Those who find success with us:
- Are REALTORS® that have had their license for at least 1 year and are members of ABOR, and have participated in more than 5 sales transactions, with at least 3 completed in the last 6 months.
- Aren't afraid of the phone. We do not expect cold calling, but our work is about connecting with people.
- Are full-time REALTORS®. We do not hire part-time REALTORS® and are looking for individuals who are serious about real estate as their career.
- Maintain an independent mind-set. Individuals who understand that they are self-employed and are responsible for their own success, but who are looking for a little help to get to the next level have thrived with our firm.
- Have "hustle". Both this year and last year, the average take home pay (after splits) from our small team of agents who were with us the entire year was over $100k. Our agents enjoy what they do, but they also work incredibly hard building their OWN book of business.
What our agents say:
Learn more about our team here.